Wednesday, August 28, 2013

May 2013

I hope they call me on a mission, 
When I have grown a foot of two,
I hope that I can share the gospel,
To teach and preach and work as missionaries do!

This is a blog, about a boy named Smith, who decided to serve and LDS Mission...


May 23rd, 2013

Called to Serve Him...Smith Opens his Mission Call 

Smith decided to open his mission call at his graduation party where his friends and family could all be together. He got his mission call the week before, and hid it from all of us so we wouldn't be tempted to open it.  It was REALLY hard to wait! But boy are we glad that we waited!!!

Click this link to see the video of Smith open his mission call: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151410483137019&set=vb.666412018&type=2&theater

Smith reports to the Provo MTC on September 25, 2013


Kenzie, Smith and Andee on Graduation Day May 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment