Saturday, September 28, 2013

Week 1 at the MTC Sept 28, 2013

Marc's email from Smith:

Dear Dad,

The MTC is everything you said.  It has been so much fun. It was very hard saying goodbye to you but I have felt that I am supposed to be here.  I have felt so welcome here at the MTC.  I have 2 companions Elder Jones and Elder Mastin.  We all get along really well and enjoy each other's company.  All 3 of us are going to Vanuatu and we can't wait to go. It sounds like I will be flying out on October 6.  I have felt the spirit here and it is amazing.  I should be going to the temple next week and I'm very excited.  I sent you a picture of us sniffing a tree that smells like butterscotch.  Did missionaries sniff this tree while you were there?  I appreciate the things you told me before I came out here and I am glad I am able to be serving.  I love you dad and enjoy lake Powell.
 
Smith and his comps sniffing the butterscotch tree at the MTC Sept 2013
 



No comments:

Post a Comment