Sunday, October 6, 2013

Week 2 at the MTC Oct 6, 2013

This is our last letter from the MTC:

Dear beautiful mother dear,

I am doing great!  Sunday was a hard day for me, but today was a good day for me.  I have learned SO Much.  It's not cold up here yet, but I hope it snows!  You know how I LOVE snow!!!  Say hi to everybody at Costa Vida for me.  Tell them that I love and miss them.  Everything is going great!  Continue to be happy  Try not to worry about me.  Get some sleep and don't worry!  I have not had any problems sleeping yet and I am happy to be here.  I miss your mallow creme pumpkins that you put out with your halloween decorations, I could go for some of those right now.  Wish JoDee a happy birthday for me.

I am having fun with my companions.  We are building a strong relationship.  I have a great District and I love everyone.  Do you know what me and my companions have in common?  We all LOVE Pokemon!  We all sing the Pokemon theme song and even my teacher Brother Lee likes Pokemon!  I guess we are all geeks but I sure love them and we all get along.  I hope you have received my letters and e-mails.  I sent a letter for the Midvalley Priest Quorum if you can give that to the bishop that would be great.

I will be flying to Vanuatu this Sunday (conference Sunday) on the 6th.  I will fly to San Francisco Sunday afternoon, then to New Zealand that night.  I will arrive in New Zealand on Tuesday morning.  I will then fly from New Zealand to Vanuatu.  I will be losing a whole day in my travels, crazy!  I am excited and I can't wait to get there!

I just want you to know that I love you so much.  Thanks for all the letters in the MTC.  Try not to worry I am having one of the best times of my life!  I will keep you and the family in my prayers.

Love, Smith

(We are hoping that Smith will call from the airport on Sunday...)

No comments:

Post a Comment