Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Week 4 in Gaua January 20-January 26, 2014

Dear Family and Friends,

This week was probably the shortest week here in Gaua.  On Tuesday no one was home to teach.  Wednesday we were able to teach just one lesson.  On Thursday Elda Velly had the flu so we stayed home all day.  I decided to write a few letters to you guys and I studied too.  Friday we were able to teach one lesson as well so that was good.  But on Saturday Elda Velly was very tired and still felt like he had the flu so we stayed home again.  So I wrote more letters.  It was a good day today (Sunday).  We taught two more lessons.

It wasn't very exciting this week, but the next week is zone conference and I know that I will have fun there and most importantly get to email you guys!

Well,  just know that you are loved!  Sorry this letter is short but that's our week.

I love you all.  Take care!

Love, Elda Baenon

1 comment:

  1. So good to think about you out serving the Lord. I know you are changing lives!
    --bro. Coder

    ReplyDelete