Monday, May 19, 2014

Island of Uripiv, this is the island Smith has been transferred to, it's only about a mile wide and there are about 500 people on the island
Week 1 on Uripiv

May 11, 2014

Dear Family,

It was so great to talk to you yesterday!  I'm glad everything is alright and everything is great here. This morning we had district meeting and zone training.  The Zone leaders brought me 5 letters from
you so I have most of your letters now.  They also gave me a package grammy sent. There was a bottle of on guard oil so you can scratch that off my list of needed oils mom.  The zone leaders also were able to print off some pictures of me in gaua so I will try to send those today. I emailed some pictures to mom today too so you have an idea of what it's like here.  I love you all and hope to hear from you next week.  Mi lavem yufala tumas mo mi hop se Mother's Day i bin gud.  Mo me hop se Kenzie mo Papa i enjoy trip blo yufala. Plan blo harem mi bakegen next wik. Mi lavem yu.

Love,

Elda Baenon

 
Island of Melankula, the "big island" this is where Smith and his companion take a 20 minute boat ride to this island and have their district meeting every p-day, do emails, shopping and laundry

No comments:

Post a Comment